Information for parents: SportstarZ is the first and biggest professional swimming camp of the Europe. SportstarZ management aims to offer your child a instructive, fun and safe sportsholiday. In order to achieve this, we work exclusively with well trained staff, and Royal Dutch Swimming Federation qualified swim coaches. All important information, route and ICE phone numbers are send to you through our voucher which you will receive approximately two weeks before departure. Click here for corona information
(indicative depending on age and location).
- 07:30 : waking up
- 08:00 : breakfast
- 09:30 : to the pool
- 10:00 : warming up
- 10:30 : morning training
- 12:30 : lunch and relaxing
- 14:00 : afternoon training
- 16:00 : change and back to accommodation
- 16:30 : to the accommodation
- 17:00 : relaxtime
- 18:00 : three-course dinner
- 19:00 : evening program with dry-land training and evening game
- 21:30 : bedtime depending on age
- WinnerCam bracelet (if you come for the first time, and you do not have a WinnerCam bracelet yet, you will receive this from us at the check in.
- Swimwear (extra set)
- Sufficient towels
- Kickboard & pull buoy
- Training fins
- Jogging suit
- Frontsnorkel (not necessary for starts and turns, for sale at SportstarZ online € 20,-)
- Flip flops / slippers
- Lunch first day
- Warm (evening) clothing
- Permanent marker
- Backpack or sportsbag
- Sunscreen (summer)
- Mosquito spray
- Rainsuit (spring / autumn)
- Facemasks (all ages)
- See for bedding below (location dependent)
Information for parents: We aim to classify our participants in groups of similar level and age. Boys and girls will be sleeping separately in their own dormitory / bedroom. If you have informed us about your ‘sleeping next to’ preferences we will do our best to answer these wishes unfortunately this is not something we are always able to guarantee
Meals and diets
Every morning breakfast buffet, (packed)lunch and at night our chef serves us a healthy warm dinner. (Vegetarian) diets for dinner can be stated on the registration form, please bring alternative breakfast and lunch diet products. There is plenty of tea, lemonade and sports drink.
Location and times
On the voucher (which will be send approximately 2 weeks in advance) you’ll find a route description and the final onset. As an indication: Participants of the Summer Camps in the Netherlands are expected around 8.30. We finish the week around 17.00 o’clock.
Bicycle rental only for our accommodation ‘t Uilenest in Eindhoven, depending on period. Our accommodation is situated 5 km from the pool. This is why we need a good functioning bike during most camps in Eindhoven which your child is able to drive safely. It’s possible to bring your child’s own bike but it is also possible to rent a bike during registration.
Please leave valuables at home! It is possible to entrust valuables to our crew but this is at one’s own risk.
- Fitted sheet
- Sleeping bag
- Old (covering)clothes and Shoes for paintball or climbing course (not during Specials)
- No rental bike? Own bike in good condition (only juniorstarZ Eindhoven 22-26 august)
- Bedding is provided